ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Taina Pereenniemi is the #1 Notion Certified Consultant in the Nordics. She helps busy coaches and consultants organize their business and team in one place on Notion, so that they can scale without feeling overwhelmed.
Notion recently released a new feature that allows users to duplicate page templates within a database repeatedly.
The feature should be useful for the following instances:
- In creating an event that repeats regularly within a notes database
- In keeping track of repeating tasks such as daily or weekly tasks in a shared database of one’s team
- In keeping track of project updates on a weekly or daily basis with a repeating template.
How can you enable the new feature?
- See the existing templates by clicking on the blue arrow on the “New” button.
- Hover over the three dots beside a template and edit the template. A new option should appear called “Repeat” which is set to “Off” by default.
- Select the frequency you prefer.
Would you like to organize all your work and information in one place on Notion? I help busy coaches and consultants set up personalized management systems on Notion, so that they can grow their business without overwhelm.